Have you been considering getting a massage, but something is stopping you?
Do you think that a massage is only for women?
I have had many men tell me that they wished they had come in sooner, but admitted that something held them back. One person even told me he was embarrassed about the amount of hair on his back. Another man mentioned that he was uncomfortable with someone seeing the condition of his skin. There are too many benefits to a massage – please do not let these things hold you back! A true professional massage therapist does not see these items, the only thing a therapist is concerned about is helping you to feel better!
Why should men get massaged?
– Men are more likely to store up stress and worries. They are more likely to be both mentally and physically tense.
– Massage will reduce the physical symptoms of stress. Headaches and high blood pressure are two of these symptoms.
– Irritability and trouble sleeping are both linked to anxiety. Massage helps release tension and will help you sleep better.
– Massage will help with work-related body pain. Whether you have back and shoulder pain from working at a desk, driving a lot, or muscle stiffness from heavy lifting – we can help!
– Your overall health will benefit from regular massage. From increasing circulation to boosting your mood, massage is just a really good idea to improve your life and general well-being.
Don’t put it off any longer! You deserve to treat yourself this month and start living a life free from pain!