The State of Minnesota orders have recognized Chiropractic Care as critical and/or essential which means travel is permitted to and from appointments here during the Governor’s shelter-in-place order.
Considering all that is happening, we want to let you know that we are taking extra precautions to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. For the time being, we ask that you please respect the following initiatives.
Your safety is our primary concern.
· We have closed off our reception area to non-essential family members.
· To minimize the number of people in our office, we respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to your family member’s appointment.
· If you prefer to wait in your car, please call upon arrival to the clinic to check in and we will notify you when we are ready for you.
· When parents are accompanying children, we ask that only one parent, rather than both, attend with your child.
· If you prefer a less-busy time, please notify us upon scheduling your appointment and we can accommodate you.
· Unlike many public environments, our clinic remains a very safe space to continue administering care, as we are constantly disinfecting our facility and equipment.
· In addition to our standard levels of hospital-grade sterilization and disinfection after every patient visit, our team is disinfecting common areas throughout the day, including waiting room chairs, and front desk.
· We have disconnected our coffee machine, taken out all waiting room magazines and toys from the child play area to minimize congregation and reduce communal contact surfaces.
· We have multiple areas where you can wash your hands, please consider doing this as you enter and leave our office.
· If you are in a ‘high risk’ category (history includes Respiratory or pulmonary disease; Smoking, current or past; High blood pressure, currently on an ACE inhibitor or other medication(s) related to high blood pressure; Immuno-deficiency, Chronic illness or compromised immune function, including chronic colds/illness this winter; History of heart disease; Diabetes; GI disorders (Crohn’s, colitis, etc.)) we encourage you to call us, and we will gladly accommodate you with a new appointment.
· If you have been in contact with or exhibit any of the following symptoms currently or within the past two weeks, we will gladly accommodate you with a new appointment:
o A new fever (100.4 F or higher), or a sense of having a fever
o A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition
o New chills that you cannot attribute to another health condition
o New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition
o A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition
o New muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as exercise)
o A new headache that you cannot attribute to another health condition
o New loss of smell or taste that you cannot attribute to another health condition
· Please know that our team follows these same prescreening questions before every shift
Thank you for your time to read our update and thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Drs. Brian & Cynthia Opp
The entire Opp Family Chiropractic Team
Empowering You to Live a Life Free From Pain
Contact Us For More Information
We use a number of highly-effective adjusting techniques to help improve spinal motion and reduce pressure and stress on the nervous system. It is based on our years of experience, combined with the individual needs of each of our patients.
What to Expect
We’ve found that one of the best ways to have successful patient relationships is to explain everything in advance. Our goal is to eliminate every shred of apprehension and make you feel at home.