Opp Family Chiropractic of St Francis is a dynamic growing alternative health care facility that is seeking to add an experienced and driven Massage Therapist.
- Perform consecutive 30, 60 or 90-minute clinical quality massage therapy sessions.
- Complete SOAP Notes after each massage.
- Design specific sessions based on patient’s individual needs, and working under the direction of our doctors for injury related care.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to patients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new patients by promoting massage therapy, chiropractic care and other services offered within the clinic.
- Periodically attend marketing functions to promote massage therapy and other services offered within the clinic.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program per Minnesota state requirements.
- Previous massage experience preferred but not required, preferably with musculoskeletal injury-related care.
- Knowledge and ability to perform Therapeutic / Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients, doctors, clinic management, and front office staff.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy, chiropractic care, and nutritional supplements.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Liability Insurance Covered
- Chiropractic Adjustments and other services at a discounted rate
- 2pm-Close, M-Th
- Cover Emergency and Planned Time Off
Salary based on experience and certifications.
You will be joining a committed team that provides continued education, accountability, support, encouragement and a solid foundation to help you grow.