Opp Family Chiropractic of St Francis is a dynamic growing alternative health care facility that is seeking to add a Certified Personal Trainer or Exercise Physiologist.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming & positive patient experience
- Assist the providers with our Auto/Work Comp patients through exercise rehabilitation
- Follow a treatment plan, but confident to make modifications based on how a patient presents at each appointment, which can change daily
- Passion to build a patient-centered relationship
- Motivation to bring fresh ideas to our team
- Confidence to work with patients of all ages
- NASM – CPT, FMS Certification and/or 4-year Kinesiology Degree
- Strength Training background
- One-on-One training experience
- Additional certifications are a bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Chiropractic Adjustments and other services at a discounted rate
- 1:30 pm-Close, M-Th, expanding to fit clinic’s needs
- Based on Experience
You will be joining a fun, family-oriented team that provides support & encouragement as you grow within the business.
This individual will have the opportunity to help our patients recover more quickly and completely from their injuries which will directly impact their ability to return doing the things they love to do.