Opp Family Chiropractic of St Francis is a dynamic growing alternative health care facility that is seeking to add an experienced and driven Associate Doctor of Chiropractic to our team. If you are a confident, skilled chiropractic adjuster and are excited to join a fast-paced environment, then we are looking for YOU!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive health history taking and complete review of systems for each patient
- Biomechanical education, exercise knowledge and understanding appropriate rehabilitative protocols is preferred
- Nutritional counseling and supplement knowledge is a bonus
- Round table discussions with other providers of the clinic to review patient cases
- Satisfactory re-assessments to ensure maximal medical improvement and achievement of patient goals
- Confidence to work with patients of all ages
- A strong desire to work with infants, children & pregnant women
- A passion to build a patient-centered relationship
- Doctorate of Chiropractic and completion of all National Board Examinations
- Acupuncture and/or CranioSacral Certification is preferred
- Ability to work with other doctors and providers, both in-house and out, to guarantee advanced case management for each patient
- Case management skills for appropriate patient referring and patient education
- Willingness to include additional services to treatment plan, dependent on patient needs
- Inclination to grow with the company
- Confident adjustor, 6-12 months post-graduate experience preferred
- Flexible Hours to fit your goals
- Cover Emergency and Planned Time Off
- Salary $70,000 – $75,000
Salary based on experience, certifications and flexibility.
You will be joining a committed team that provides continued education, accountability, support, encouragement and a solid foundation to help you grow.