The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors at our office are particularly important. We review changes daily, and incorporate information from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) and updates through local media.
· To minimize the number of people in our office, we respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to your family member’s appointment.
· If you prefer to wait in your car, please call upon arrival to the clinic to check-in and we will notify you when we are ready for you.
· When parents are accompanying children, we ask that only one parent, rather than both, attend with your child.
· If you prefer a less-busy time, please notify us upon scheduling your appointment and we will do everything to try and accommodate you.
· Unlike many public environments, our clinic remains a very safe space to continue administering care, as we are constantly disinfecting our facility and equipment.
· Our treatment tables are disinfected after every patient visit, and our team takes extra time throughout the day to disinfect common areas, including waiting room chairs, and front desk.
· We have disconnected our coffee machine, taken out all waiting room magazines and toys from the child play area to minimize congregation and reduce communal contact surfaces.
· We have multiple areas where you can wash your hands, please consider doing this as you enter and leave our office.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. It is our focus to meet you where you are at – if you have any questions, please contact the office. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Drs. Brian & Cynthia Opp
The entire Opp Family Chiropractic Team